The TTC Pack
Empowering your journey to conception
Are you family planning? Navigating trying to conceive? Want to know more about your fertility?
The Positive Birth Company’s TTC (Trying To Conceive) Pack is a fully comprehensive, expert-led online course to help you navigate your journey to conception in an empowered, informed and supported way. With eight workshops led by some of the UK’s top experts in their respective fields, this course will cover everything you need to know as you begin your path to parenthood.
- 6+ hours of videos with 8 in-depth expert-led workshops:
- An Introduction to TTC - led by GP, Dr Tosin Sotubo
- Sex while TTC - led by sex educator and author, Ruby Rare
- Nutrition while TTC - led by Dietician Nutritionist, Katherine Kimber RD
- Fertility Health - led by Consultant Fertility Nurse, Kate Davies
- An Introduction to Assisted Conception - led by Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, and leading fertility expert, Dr Larisa Corda
- TTC in a Bigger Body - led by fertility coach and author, Nicola Salmon
- Mental Wellness while TTC - led by Clinical Perinatal Psychologist, Dr Rebecca Moore
- Yoga Nidra Relaxation - led by Holistic Coach, Dana Svoboda
- Supporting PDF documents to download for additional information, resources and tools to go with each workshop.
- Meditations for your Cycle relaxation pack - 8x MP3s to download (option to have background music or voice-only).
- Meditations for your Cycle scripts - for those who prefer to read the meditations.
- A fully editable downloadable TTC Planner.
- A downloadable recipe pack with over 10 recipe ideas to enjoy during the TTC phase and beyond.
- Access to a private Facebook group for ongoing support, advice and reassurance.
The TTC Pack is a fully comprehensive, inclusive and expert-led guide to the conception period, whether you’re just in the family planning stage or are further along in your TTC journey. Each of the workshops has been split into shorter bitesize videos making them easy to dip in and out of, working your way through the course at a pace that suits you.
You also get access to a private Facebook group - a community of women and birthing people who are also going through the TTC process. This is a place you can go to connect with others going through similar experiences, for ongoing support and reassurance. The TTC process can be an isolating one, particularly if you’re not sharing your news in these early days with family and friends, so new sources of support and community become even more vital.
For all parents across the globe
You can watch the course on any device, at anytime, in any part of the world*. You can binge watch the videos, or watch just one an evening if you prefer a bitesize approach to learning. The choice is completely yours and you are free to progress through the course in the way that best suits you.
*so long as you have wifi
Siobhan is a Hypnobirthing teacher, Mum of 3 boys and founder of The Positive Birth Company. Passionate about empowering women (and birth partners) to create positive birth experiences. On a mission to make hypnobirthing more accessible, because everyone deserves the best birth possible. Motivated to make a positive change in the world.
StartHello from Dr Tosin Sotubo, GP (1:44)
StartA Guide to Ovulation and Hormones (6:09)
StartComing Off Contraception (6:33)
StartFertility Myths (8:01)
StartTTC While Breastfeeding (3:46)
StartTaking a Pregnancy Test (4:58)
StartLifestyle Factors (9:43)
StartFive Top Tips (1:49)
StartHello from Ruby Rare, sex educator and author (2:07)
StartWhat is Sex Positivity? (6:41)
StartUnderstanding Desire (10:11)
StartPractical Ways to Keep Sex Fun (18:00)
StartPressure, Anxiety and Shame (10:56)
StartFive Top Tips (2:07)